Monday, September 29, 2014

Summer 2014

I've put this off long enough. We've done so much this summer, and I haven't shared much of it. Needless to say, I'm feeling a little bit selfish. We have so much family that lives far away, and I know you would love to see what Sully has been up to! We've had quite a few adventures, but the most fun, I think, was blueberry picking and the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston. 

Here's a bunch of photos!! 

Blueberry Pickin' at Libby & Sons










Visit to the Franklin Park Zoo








This guy charged at the glass pane and scared the crap out of everyone - except Sully. Sully had this look on his face like, "What? You don't scare me!" It was too much... The kid is fearless.







That's all I have for now! Hopefully soon, I'll actually be able to "write" what's happening. But I think the photos work!! 

Enjoy, family!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment